Miami Concealed Weapon Permit
Concealed Weapon Permit Classes and Firearms Training in Miami, Florida
Reserve Your Spot Now
Call or message us
Concealed Weapon Permit Classes offered Monday - Saturday
7175 SW 8 ST #201, Miami, FL 33144
Florida concealed weapons permit class in Miami
Have you ever been in a dangerous situation that might have turned out differently if you’d had a gun? We believe that a weapon is the best deterrent against most threats, including muggers, thieves, intruders, etc.
After taking our Concealed Weapons Permit Class in Miami, you’ll be able to carry a gun in Florida without worries. Defending your life against unexpected threats should be your main goal. That’s why we provide this class for anyone interested in acquiring a weapon permit in Miami. The license is only valid in Florida, and anyone in Miami can participate in our classes.
We’re always available for appointments!
10 Reasons To Secure Your Concealed Carry Permit Now
1. It’s your constitutional right. The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” It doesn’t get much clearer than that!
2. To protect yourself. We live in an increasingly dangerous world where crime and attacks can happen anywhere. According to a study by criminologist Gary Kleck, PhD, robbery and assault victims who used a gun to resist were less likely to be attacked or injured than those who used any other method of self-protection. A study published in the Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology found that when someone draws a concealed weapon in self-defense, the criminal retreats 55.5 percent of the time.
3. To protect your loved ones. It’s a great feeling knowing that if a dangerous situation arises, you have a way to protect those you care about.
4. To protect others around you. There are countless examples of potential mass shootings that have been stopped by someone carrying a firearm.
5. It’s better to have a gun and not need it than to need one and not have it. It’s like having insurance: You hope you won’t need it, but if disaster strikes, you’re prepared. According to American Police Beat, the average response time for an emergency call is 10 minutes. When time is of the essence, the police may not be fast enough. Having a concealed handgun could literally save your life.
6. Your loved ones will feel assured knowing you have a way to defend yourself. If I’m traveling for work or if I’m out late at night by myself, I know my family can rest a little easier knowing that I have my gun.
7. You’ll learn a lot about gun safety and self-defense. You’ll have to go through some pretty extensive training and/or classes in order to apply for your permit. Any questions or hesitations you ever had about guns or gun safety will be answered. You’ll also learn the ins and outs of self-defense. You’ll also learn all about the gun laws of your state. Those around you will also be able to rest assured knowing you have passed the requirements to prove you know how to handle a firearm responsibly.
8. Concealed handguns are proven to deter crime. States that implemented “shall-issue” concealed carry laws reduced murders by 8.5 percent, rapes by 5 percent, aggravated assaults by 7 percent, and robbery by 3 percent, according to an analysis of FBI crime data by economist and political commentator John R. Lott Jr., PhD. Conversely, states with more restrictive concealed-carry laws have gun-related murder rates that are 10 percent higher, according to a 2013 study in Applied Economic Letters.
9. Carrying a gun makes you extra careful. Many people who carry concealed firearms say that when they carry, they have increased situational awareness. In order to defend yourself, you have to be aware of your surroundings. Carrying a gun gives you a reason to have heightened awareness of what’s going on around you. You become more alert and more aware of your surroundings.
10. Carrying a gun gives you extra confidence. A study by the National Opinion Research Center found that 59 percent of people who carried a gun reported doing so because it makes them feel safer. Carrying a concealed handgun can increase your sense of security when going out alone at night or in dangerous areas.
Reserve Your Spot Now!
Florida State Concealed Weapon Permit
2 hours must be completed at our convenient Miami location.
The State of Florida requires a total of 2-hours of instruction for Class "CW" concealed weapon permit training. At Capital Security Academy, we offer the 2-hours of Class "CW" concealed weapon training from Monday through Saturday every week at any time and includes all information required by the State of Florida for initial license applicants.
Capital Security Academy
Concealed Weapon Classes and Firearms Training in Miami
Capital Security Academy is a Florida State licensed Security Officer School for firearms training in Miami.
Our security training programs include Security Officer (D License), Statewide Firearm (Class G License), Concealed Weapon Permit or Firearm License Training (CW License) and other security officer courses.
JOIN THE THOUSANDS OF FLORIDA RESIDENTS
WHO HAVE ALREADY QUALIFIED FOR THEIR CONCEALED WEAPON PERMIT!
Professional Firearms Training
Capital Security Academy is Florida's leading provider concealed weapon permit and firearms training.
Our professional instructors bring many years of real world experience to our students to teach them the fundamentals of security.
Capital Security Academy's instructors are committed to provide trainees with opportunities to develop the knowledge, understanding, and skills necessary for a successful career within the security Industry.
You don’t need any firearm experience to attend our concealed weapons permit class. We offer a very open and relaxed approach to firearm training. We have small class sizes to offer each student more personal attention. Our concealed weapons permit class surpasses the Florida training requirement.
What will I learn? Non Florida residents can apply for a Florida concealed weapons permit as well. Novices and experienced shooters alike are guaranteed to learn new valuable skills. Out firearms instructors are certified to conduct the Florida Concealed Weapon or Firearm License training class.
What People Are Saying...
“Very professional personal . I recommend this security school to any one”
“This is one of the best security training facility I really learned how to become a good security officer. The teacher is amazing.”
“I. Love this. Company. Capital Academy's got. The. Best. Reinforcements and training. There the Best. And. Very acurate in. Everything. They do...they. Get you a job. And. Train. You.”
How can we help you?
If you are in the Miami, Florida area and you think you might be ready for the best professional concealed carry training, then give Capital Security Academy a call today. Whether you want to to start small or you are searching for firearms training, we can help you out! When it comes to the best field training that money can buy, you cannot go wrong by singing up for the classes here at Capital Security Academy.
© 2023 Capital Security Academy. All rights Reserved.